Saturday 16 November 2013

Back on it... 16/11/13

Right so after a full week off to get over the strained legs and groin (must must must remember to warm that up - been a problem since I was kid playing rugby), and a bit of illness involving brutal diahorrea on Thursday (damn you Psychic Burger - allegedly... but Hugo also was ill) went on a short run to get myself ready for the planned long leg tomorrow. I had played squash on Wednesday and that was great but needed to get on it again.

So this was the route:


View Larger Map

Which is apparently 3.8miles, and I ran it in 33minutes... and felt relatively good about it....so that works out as 6.9miles an hour, or 8min 40 miles.... which I like the sound of! 5min25 km... but that was for half an hour and puts me in at 3 hours 50... so to keep that pace up for 8 times as long!!


Still fat etc and so forth... i think this might be slow battle...

No comments:

Post a Comment