Tuesday 5 November 2013

6th, short and relatively quick...

Route below and about 3.8 miles, it was supposed to be a fartlek but I couldn't speed up, but I did try to keep a good fast pace up all the time. Had to stop and walk a few times, but never for long. I think I might have been over-doing it with badders, biking and swimming... so anyway - I stopped running full time at 33minutes...

so that makes me running at 6.9mph, or 8min 40 miles...which puts me in at 3hrs 50... which means that's basically the pace I need to keep for 4 fooking hours!

or 11.1kmh, so 5.45 minutes per kilometre... that is my pace basically... Doesn't matter which system i compute it in...


View Larger Map

But i haven't smoked since Sunday... I'm still well fat and weighed in at 95kg after an admittedly rather lovely dinner

Squash with Hugo tomorrow then I'll try half an hour at this pace on the machine... maybe a bit quicker...

No comments:

Post a Comment